Regional Visual Merchandiser - NSW
Job no: 497875
Work type: Salary Full Time
Location: Sydney, Gold Coast
Categories: Visual Merchandising
Are you creative, ambitious and have regional Visual Merchandising experience?
City Beach has an amazing opportunity for an exceptional Regional Visual Merchandiser to join our NSW Regional Team.
The role provides direct support to 10 stores that are based in NSW.
This position focuses on maintaining merchandising standards across a variety of stores so they look their best and brightest; stocked with the latest gear and ensuring visual appeal to our valued customers!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure store merchandising standards and policies are upheld and maintained within the region
- Provide daily feedback to Store Managers and Regional Sales Managers regarding merchandising standards, merchandising compliance, end of day recovery, housekeeping and maintenance and provide suggested courses of action to address non-compliance
- Support new store and refurbish store set ups and ensure that meet company standard
- Ensure instore promotions are set up to company standard
- Complete daily and weekly in store merchandising formats within set time frames
- Provide ongoing coaching, development and support to Store Management Teams and Instore VM’s and Regional VM Support
- Identify and communicate merchandising needs and priorities to Store Managers
- Ensure all direction from the Company Director are completed and adhered to within the region
Skills and Experience required:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Fashion retail merchandising experience preferred but not essential
- The ability to organise, prioritise, multitask, and manage time effectively
- The ability to make sound decisions in a fast paced environment
- The ability to coordinate apparel and product in line with current trends, stories and ‘look’ of the season
- The ability to work in line with Company standards and expectations and apply these within the region
- Well-developed administrative and computer literacy skills
- The ability to travel to regional stores
This is a leadership role requiring strong communication and organisation skills, a keen eye for detail, the ability to work towards tight deadlines and problem solve, as well as a willingness to coach other staff within the store correct City Beach merchandising techniques.
Interviews will be starting ASAP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time