Job no: 499265
Work type: Salary Full Time
Categories: Distribution Centre
City Beach has been an icon in the Australian retail industry for 30 years. We offer an unparalleled shopping experience, mixing culture, fashion and lifestyle into a one stop shopping destination.
We are a Brisbane based Company with our Head Office based in the Brisbane CBD and our Distribution Centre located in Murarrie. We have 60+ store locations nationally with representation in Queensland, New South Wales, Western Australia and the Northern Territory, and plans for future growth.
We currently have a vacancy at our Distribution Centre for an Inbound Coordinator to join the team due to internal movements. Reporting into the Warehouse Manager, the Inbound Coordinator is responsible for all inbound departments within the Distribution Centre including our receiving and benches (process) departments.
Duties of the role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensuring department Supervisors are processing workload within allocated timeframes
- Assisting department Supervisors in troubleshooting and actioning workload concerns, stock concerns and system related concerns, and escalating to the Warehouse Manager where necessary
- Working with department Supervisors to set productivity targets
- Reviewing, monitoring and supporting the achievement of productivity targets across allocated departments
- Working with department Supervisors to continuously review work processes and practices to ensure efficiency and implementing corrective action where necessary
- Managing, reviewing and updating the reporting suite for allocated departments
- Constantly reviewing and forecasting recruitment needs in conjunction with department Supervisors to manage workload throughout the year
- Assisting department Supervisors in managing the performance of their teams
- Acting as the point of contact for any inbound Buyer requests or concerns and action accordingly
- Acting as the point of contact for any inbound supplier or freight related concerns and action accordingly
- Any other duties as requested by the Head of Supply Chain and Warehouse Manager
The successful applicant will have:
- High volume rostering experience;
- Demonstrated experience in motivating large teams;
- The ability to work as part of a team, and autonomously;
- Knowledge of health and safety principles, regulations and standards;
- Demonstrated experience in people management;
- Intermediate MS Office skills (advanced Excel skills highly desirable);
- Well-developed communication abilities;
- The ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced environment; and
- Be analytically minded, with the ability to use data to drive decision making.
Please note experience in warehousing or distribution is not essential - we are open to all industry backgrounds such as retail and hospitality etc.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time