School Based Trainee – Tweed City
Job no: 499295
Work type: Part Time
Location: Northern NSW
At City Beach, we believe it's your life, live it! We value individual style, motivated people, teamwork, creativity, attention to detail and outstanding customer service.
We stock some of the world's biggest brands across surf, skate, street, moto, active and fashion styles. Our stores feature in-store entertainment and celebrity appearances which contribute to creating a culture unique to City Beach. This is what makes a career with City Beach like no other. Join us and see where it takes you!
We are currently looking for a School Based Trainee for our Tweed City store to complete a Nationally Recognised Qualification (SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail*) through City Beach.
The City Beach School Based Traineeship Program provides students in year 11 with the opportunity to gain work experience and participate in formal training, while completing senior schooling.
Some of the advantages of a School Based Traineeship include:
- Gaining a nationally recognised qualification
- Getting a head start in a career in Retail
- Having the opportunity to learn and earn
What we are looking for:
To be considered, you must:
- Be currently in year 11
- Be able to work one full school day each week for the duration of the traineeship
- Have the confidence to provide outstanding customer service
- Have an energetic and outgoing personality
- Have the ability to work as part of team
- Be committed to completing the work/training requirements of this traineeship
- Have an interest in lifestyle related sports and/or a love for fashion, music or pop culture
Why join us?
Here are just some of our perks:
- We offer a 25% Team Member discount
- We run awesome competitions and sales incentives where prizes include overseas holidays, festival tickets, go-pro's etc.
- You will receive invitations to great parties thrown by City Beach and our brands/ suppliers
- You get access to corporate rates for banking, health insurance and gym membership
- We offer many different career paths, everything from retail operations, on the road regional management, warehousing/ logistics, buying/ production and corporate opportunities.
Please ensure you have spoken with your School's Careers Adviser about your interest in starting a School Based Traineeship.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your application.
*RTO ID 32153
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time