Regional Visual Merchandiser
Job no: 499529
Work type: Salary Full Time
Categories: Visual Merchandising
City Beach has been an icon in the Australian retail industry for 30 years. We offer an unparalleled shopping experience, mixing culture, fashion and lifestyle into a one stop shopping destination.
We are Brisbane born and raised; our Head Office is based in the Brisbane CBD and we have a Distribution Centre located in Murarrie. We have 60+ store locations nationally with representation in Queensland, New South Wales, Western Australia and the Northern Territory, and plans for future growth. Join us now and make your mark on City Beach, the retail industry, and your career.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Regional Visual Merchandiser in our QLD Regional Team to use their eye for creating store appeal and knowledge of consumer trends to drive store performance.
Using your skills in employee development, regular communication with your stores and a knack for developing eye-catching displays, the Regional Visual Merchandiser will create an in-store environment that is well-stocked with the latest gear and kept to the high standards of City Beach, so it always appeals to our valued customers.
To be successful in this role, you will have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in a multi-site Visual Merchandising role, and previous management experience is also desirable. Interstate travel will also be required on an ad hoc basis for training and to support the Head of Visual Merchandising.
- Maintain an exceptional standard of merchandising within the region in accordance with City Beach merchandising policies, memos, set-up documents or promotions
- Completing daily and weekly in store merchandising formats within set time frames
- Provide feedback to the Store Manager and Regional Sales Managers regarding the merchandising standards and compliance level in their respective stores, including any suggestions or procedures put in place to address non-compliance issues
- Provide ongoing training and development to in-store Visual Merchandisers and other store employees to promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Identify and communicate merchandising needs and priorities to Store Managers
- Liaise with Buyers on ad hoc basis when required and as directed by the Head of Visual Merchandising
Skills and Experience:
This is a leadership role requiring strong communication and organisation skills, a keen eye for detail, the ability to work towards tight deadlines and problem solve, as well as a willingness to coach other staff within the store on correct City Beach merchandising techniques.
This role is a sensational opportunity for any Visual Merchandising professional looking to develop and grow in their career, and genuine promotion opportunities will exist for the right candidate!
If you meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time