Accounts Payable Officer - Fixed Term Contract
Job no: 499955
Work type: Temporary Contract
At City Beach people are at the core of what we do, both our customers and our team. All are welcome under the City Beach roof where value is placed on individual style, teamwork, authenticity, adaptability and a desire to exceed expectations.
We stock some of the world's biggest brands across surf, skate, streetwear and fashion. Our stores are a hub that connect our customers to events, influencers and trends, allowing them to live life on their terms.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join our Finance Team 3 month fixed term contract.
A day in the life:
- Process, manage and reconcile supplier accounts.
- Data entry of all stock invoices and credits.
- Prepare supplier payment spreadsheets and process payments.
- Collate and file invoice and payment documentation.
- Maintain settlement discount spreadsheet, as well as credit and debit note registers.
- Process weekly staff expenses, charges to and refunds from suppliers, and other payroll requests.
- Prepare and process customer refunds.
- Reconcile supplier accounts.
- Provide general support to the Chief Financial Officer, Financial and Management Accountants.
We are looking for:
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) is highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role or an associated support role
- Knowledge of sophisticated computer based accounting systems
- The ability to organise, prioritise, multitask and manage time effectively
- Strong administrative and computer literacy skills
If you think this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time