Job no: 500647
Work type: Temporary Contract
At City Beach people are at the core of what we do, both our customers and our team. All are welcome under the City Beach roof where value is placed on individual style, teamwork, authenticity, adaptability and a desire to exceed expectations.
We stock some of the world's biggest brands across surf, skate, streetwear and fashion. Our stores are a hub that connect our customers to events, influencers and trends, allowing them to live life on their terms.
A day in the life:
City Beach has an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join the team on an initial 6-month contract. As part of the Finance Team you will have the opportunity to work with newly implemented, market-leading systems to build reporting and processes that add value and increase the capability of City Beach. You will leverage your extensive financial management experience including budgeting, variance analysis and forecasting to drive the continued success of the business.
What you’ll be doing:
Working in a team of 7, the you will be responsible for:
- Managing the preparation of financial statements including P&L, Balance Sheet, year-end reporting
- Production of management reporting including financial analysis and reporting on projects
- Financial forecasting by department and business unit
- Leverage a new ERP system to build an efficient and value-add reporting structure
- Financial modelling
- Providing strategic advice to the Management Team
What we're looking for:
- A strong track record as a successful Management Accountant
- Both a strong strategic-thinker and someone who leads by example through their work
- The ability to use your judgement and influence key partners
- Strong initiative and a problem-solving mindset
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels of the business
If you’re looking for a complex environment to test your skillset and take your career to the next level then look no further and apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time