Warehouse Department Supervisor
At City Beach people are at the core of what we do, both our customers and our team. All are welcome under the City Beach roof where value is placed on individual style, teamwork, authenticity, adaptability and a desire to exceed expectations.
We stock some of the world's biggest brands across surf, skate, streetwear and fashion. Our stores are a hub that connect our customers to events, influencers and trends, allowing them to live life on their terms.
Our Distribution Centre is the heart of our business and plays a pivotal role in ensuring we have the right product in-store at the right time. Operating between 6:30am – 6:30pm our Distribution Centre crew are responsible for the Receiving, Warehousing, Processing, Picking & Packing and Dispatch of our product.
We are currently seeking a hands-on Online Department Supervisor to work behind the scenes in our purpose-built Distribution Centre, located at Murarrie. Reporting to the Online Coordinator, the Online Department Supervisor will:
- Manage a team of up to 150 employees at any time
- Use your people skills to motivate and drive your team to reach company KPI’s
- Analyse data and implement strategies to increase productivity
- Ensure set policies and procedures are practiced in the most effective and time-efficient manner
- Use proactive mentoring and coaching to develop and support Team Members
- Develop daily and weekly team rosters to meet the operational needs of the business
- Demonstrate practical safety awareness by managing risks and hazards in the workplace
What we are looking for:
To be considered you must have:
- Experience with people management and well-developed leadership skills
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to motivate a team and drive results
- Minimum 4+ years in a warehouse supervisor role or similar, managing a large team
- Strong understanding of ecommerce business and the ability to react to changes in workload
- Experience analysing operational data to drive decision making within your team
- High level of computer literacy and understanding of Warehouse Management Systems
- Experience in the rostering and coordinating of teams within a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in an RF environment
- An understanding of Stock Control/Auditing/Picking and Packing/Receiving in a large warehouse
- High attention to detail with logical approach to tasks and the ability to proactively solve problems
Why join us?
Here are just some of our perks:
- We offer a 35% Team Member discount
- We offer many different career paths, everything from retail operations, on the road regional management, warehousing and distribution, buying/ production and corporate opportunities
- Invitations to parties and events thrown by City Beach and our brand partners
- Onsite team members parking
If you meet the above criteria and you’re ready to take on your next challenge, please apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time